Friday, September 17, 2010

Of Happy Things

Before I begin, I went into 5-2 for relief class yesterday and a student said,

"I saw your blog."

O.O

Wah, how did this happen? Must be linked from blog to blog and ended up at mine...

Alright, the world's very small. Sometimes when you talk to A, you find that you have a common friend B, and with common friend B, you may have another common friend C. And the list goes on.

Exams are coming, babies, please study real hard, especially 2-4.

I understand you've bonded really well and sometimes you've too much distractions (eg, boy sitting next to you is too good-looking, girl sitting in front of you has hair too smooth and glossy, yea, you get my nonsensical drift) so much so you end up focusing on wrong things (eg, you don't see what my powerpoint slides read, but know what necklace and earrings I'm wearing).

Jia You! And treasure what's left in the remaining school term with your fellow classmates...



Back to my title...

I like popping by happy things's Tumblelog a lot. Loves.

Earlier on, I saw this... And I'm totally in love with it...

http://onelovephoto.typepad.com/heathergilson/2010/08/castine-in-the-grass.html

Man... How surreal is this?

Many more happy pictures to share... for now, this will be it... :)

No comments: