Saturday, March 27, 2010

i heart 2-4 + many many pictures

I don't know why...

I think I am falling in love...

with 2-4.

*blush*

No reason. Just like the chemistry I have with most members of the class. (:

Anyways, people in my chinese class of 2-4, please rem to do the teachers' survey for me...

To date, people who have done my survey are:
1) Kai Liang
2) Ha Young
3) Calista
4) Wilson
5) Vernon
6) Chee Yuan
7) Frannie
8) Weilin
9) Aik Ming
10) Leonidas
11) Deborah
12) Shi Guang
13) Farah
14) Teng Xuan
15) Sin Yi
16) Rachael
17) Yang Rui
18) Adeline
19) Edmund
20) Cexiang
21) Terence

For the rest of you...Do pop by eblaze to do the survey!

:)

Some more pictures from the cohort camp...



































More to come by... Stay tuned! (: [slowly update this post so that my browser won't crash]

*edit: uploaded many pix... the rest are videos... many many of them!!! T.T

No comments: