Monday, May 4, 2009

How well do you know your family? + misc

Have you handed in your updated information *inclusive of yourself and your parents'*?

Well, I hope everyone of you has done so...

Today's Baby Blues comic reminded me of the contact information we required...



Cute uh? CIA agent...

Anyhow, today's insanely chaotic due to the two temperature taking sessions. I'm sure lessons were disrupted and loads of hassle was required to mobilise the students to the infirmary area. Being part of the Warden Group, I was assigned to be the Sec 2 I/C. Rawr... If there were less students without ODTs we could have finished this temperature-taking exercise much faster!

Get your own thermometers! We'll still be conducting the exercise throughout the examinations period. If you don't want to be late for your exams and not be given any grace, kindly purchase one...

Meanwhile, study hard!! All the very very best to all my darlings of 1-3, 1-4, 2-2, 2-7 and not forgetting 3-3! (And also to my chinese drama kids... (: )

No comments: