Friday, February 27, 2009

失望 + 露营

kinda disappointed

等了一个下午,还是有很多同学没有把功课交齐。

老师很可怜的啦。等了又等。。。但是还是很感谢那些交功课的朋友们!

Next week's cohort camp, I initially thought Sec 1s would be staying in school, in the end I realised they're stationed in Diary Farm Adventure Centre permanently. OMG... That means I can't sneak up to the staff room to work at all from Monday to Wednesday. Which also means that I will have to mark until I drop dead on Saturday and Sunday, or... I don't sleep on Wednesday...

And yet I want soooo badly for everyone to hand in their work so that I can give a good CA grade...

A breakdown of statistics...

1-3: All cleared.

1-4: MANY zuo wens and ying yong wens.

2-2: Damien's zuo wen... Anyone who sees Damien / has Damien's number... can help laoshi contact him??

2-7: Huanjia's zuo wen and Zhi Hao's zuo ye... 2-7 peeps... please help me convey the message...

3-3: MANY people's zuo wens... Names as follows: Yan Yi, Stephanie, Hongfu, Kevin, Changsheng, Wei Lun AND someone please ask Sebastian to get back his book from my pigeon hole because he didn't do it and handed me an EMPTY BOOK!! :X

Really really need some cooperation... Or I have to call parents to irritate them... :(

多么希望不需要去露营。

知道吗?我一向来都很讨厌露营,而且无法明白为什么这么多人会如此喜欢露营活动!

从中学开始,我便逃掉大大小小的露营。中一时的orientation camp,我是哭着、闹着,直到学校不得不让我回家。

奇怪,长大了,我喜欢旅游。一个人到外国1、2个星期,却不亦乐乎。但还是很排斥露营。

Anyway, this is really not a good time to have a camp. Even worse to have it on a Monday to Wednesday and having to have all data ready on Thursday.

All the more I hate camps.

Period.

yelaoshi is very stressed.

:(

No comments: