Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Time No See 好久不见

“好久不见”之后要接什么呢?

对,就是“十分想念”。

老师喜欢一边哈啦,一边传授知识给大家,复习复习所学的一切。*伟大hor?*

It's been a long time since I even came to my site...

HIIII to Kevin (yay, this is one big fan! haha...), Caifang, Yingyi and Jackson!! Gotta say hi to you guys coz i don't get to see you often!! As for my other students, aiya, laoshi will see you 3-4 times a week, so no need to specify name right? :P

Thanks for dropping by now and then to keep the conversation going.

Anyway, I really had been terribly busy.

First there was SYF, which took up many weeks of my time in seeing to administrative matters, making props... Thankfully, we came back with a Bronze award, well, it's not bad for a first-timer in SYF! Congrats!

In the midst of it all, we had our chinese common tests...

Then there was Flag day where I joined three 3-3 girls on a really fun journey!

After which I administered essay tests (mock exam) and now I will have to mark until I drop!

And also in the midst of these all, I attended a concert - the Lee brothers along with Show, Jolin, Daniel, Jam etc... Not too bad gig, at least I get to see Luo Zhi Xiang and Xiao Jing Teng... Oh and Chen Xiao Dong... Haha, that made me quite happy... Tee Hee Hee... I also attended the musical "If There're Seasons". Simply mesmorizing. Any of you watched 天冷就回来? I think it's a GREAT performance So, I AM GOING TO WATCH A 2ND TIME!!

老师也会疯狂的……

好啦,下次再聊,有好多作文等着我!

同学们要好好温习功课,知道吗?

加油加油加油!

No comments: