Monday, June 15, 2009

3B'08

I've been meeting up with my 3B'08 boys to coach them for their coming N levels and for chit chat, makan sessions.



This is one of their... pretty normal pictures taken from my trusty old MBP last year. We see Faith, Cassiopea, Shawn, Hong Liang and Wei Ming here...

For some crazy ones... They look like this:

Wei Ming's "The Eye"


Shawn kisses himself.

15 turned 5.

It's pretty amazing how I only taught them for 10 weeks (practicum) and yet we could hit it off so well and kept contact til now.

Anyway, I hope everyone has been doing really well... I've enjoyed myself talking rubbish with these boys (and also causing my blog to be polluted by their nonsensical messages. Gah.) and I hope you've benefited from the past 2 sessions.


To my current 4B darlings, do well for N levels and may you pursue your dreams in future! Stay cheery, chirpy and fun-loving~~~


Our version of Where's Wally -- "Where's yelaoshi"

Looking forward to our badminton session coming Wednesday! Whee~~

No comments: