Saturday, June 20, 2009

Angel

My usual habit is to watch umpteen movies and dramas during the holidays.

I haven't been a fan of Singapore's telemovies but this is an exception.

Ever since watching the trailer, I've been dying to catch this on Channel 5.


And so I did.

"Angel" is Real good.

Nat Ho looks so natural here, compared to channel 8 productions (which I'm sorry to say I really can't help cringing at times when he is trying so hard to mouth the Chinese lines). Way to go, Nat!

Anyway, I was really touched when I was watching the telemovie. The plot tugged those heartstrings ever so lightly, my emotions were stirred. Those tears just won't stop dropping.

If you have caught the show as I did, I am sure you would feel the same way too. 

Love between child and parent, lost relationships or one that never existed. Things that we take for granted but yet prove to be so important deep down our hearts.

Lucky people get a second chance.

Are you lucky?

No comments: