Monday, July 6, 2009

Watch til you drop

Thanks to Youth Day, we get another day of holiday (extended weekend) after the June Holidays. It had been a hectic week due to getting to school early for H1N1 prevention checks and knocking off late due to Sec 4 O Levels Oral Examination.

And so this long weekend = lots of movies and variety shows and what nots.

Very brainless post ahead. So no translation. (:

Let's see what I've completed in these 3 days...

1) Pink Panther 2. Friend told me how hilarious it was when it was released. Didn't catch it in the cinemas and so I told myself to watch it no matter what. Oh well, it's quite a 'blah' show, rather funny and that's about it.

2) Marley and Me. That is a good one. Marley is cute, story starts off being funny and ends off being a tear-jerker. I like it. (:

3) 1 episode of Beautiful Cooking 2 (only). Reason being I finished all other 11 episodes of season 2 and 18 episodes of season 1 a week ago. Tee Hee.

4) 6 episodes of Shi Jie Zheng Mei Li (4 on Hokkaido and 2 on Hong Kong). I love travelogues / food shows / dramas. They rock my socks. Yeah.

5) Confessions of a Shopaholic. Deh. I don't like it. I am a fan of Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series. I finished every single book and I love how bimbotic the story is (oops) and obviously the plot was alluring. Not the movie. Bleah. Characters had no erm... character. Plot was mediocre. Eww...

6) Bolt. Cool stuff. Animations can hardly go wrong. This shall stay. And shall be used to entertain you guys when we've got extra time on hand. *claps*

7) 1 episode of Shi Jie Na Me Da (Brazil). Another travelogue. The host is cute. Heh~

Time check: 3.49pm.

List to be updated.

And kiddos, I hope you've finished your homework I've assigned you so far... Essays for everyone and also the holiday homework that is overdue! See you guys tomorrow.

No comments: