Monday, January 11, 2010

Accident

Time check: 6.06pm

I wanted to type this post like... 2 days ago.

After all, accident happened 2 days ago.

You see, it all started off with a wonderful Saturday morning. I woke up, feeling refreshed and all (it's finally the weekends!!), all geared up for a morning run (YES, in case you're curious, R.U.N. Not like you guys crawling last Friday) and mentally preparing to return home to bake a cake (Yes again, I bake.).

And then, what follows left me with a nasty Saturday and no cake to bake / eat.

While doing my 3rd round, a teenager on a bicycle came in my way. So obviously you dodge when you see some vehicle in your way right? And I dodged.

Wrong move.

He 'smartly' Dodged as well.

INTO my path.

TA-DA.

And you can imagine what happens next.

Human and Steel crash - head on.

It was fortunate that I did not fall backwards or I would suffer a spinal injury / leg fracture / severe buttock ache on top of my cuts, sprain and bruises.

Half my palm was blue (sprained, no less), 3 ugly blue blacks on my legs and a cut on my hand.

I thought running WAS safe. Now, I've second thoughts. Now if you ask me... Running isn't exactly safe...

:(

No comments: