Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The gifts - photos & misc



Aik Ming is concerned that I didn't post up the pix of the gifts they got me on my b'day. heehee. sorry dear, i've been so busy that i didn't 1) have time to blog; 2) bring a decent camera to take the pictures of my stuff...

And so I took the pix last Friday using my lousy cam phone...



From Frannie... Tiger with lotsa love~~

From Aik Ming... Pink (love!) strap that is now hanging on my hp

More random stuff...

CNY holidays is gone in a flash... I'm happy that 2-4 won 2nd in Notice board Competition and Syarafina got 1st in the Ang Bao competition!

Though we had been really 'tormented' by the Tigger... I was glad that it brought us the glory!




See, as long as efforts are put in, they will be recognised! Thank you to those who have helped to put the notice board together, staying back to paint / decorate and putting ideas together to make this happen...

Last of all... Can't help but to post this... A little excerpt from Vernon's shou ji...



This has never failed to cheer me up... My little ones in 2-4 has never fail to touch me time and again... (:

No comments: