Friday, March 20, 2009

March Holiday Homework Final Post

Hi all,

Thanks for those who have handed up. Basically (especially to Niknoi, Jeremy, Ji An and Wee Kiat who asked), if I've not stated your names / struck through your name that was posted up earlier (I edited the post many times), you're safe.

I've made calls this afternoon, I hope it served its purpose to remind those who haven't finished their work! (: Anyway, I can't reach a number of you guys...

Those who have not handed in at 10.30pm:

1-3: Stanley (called, no response), Jacky (number not in use)

1-4: Wendy (Kai Shing said she would call Wendy)

2-2: Celia (called, no response), Damien (called, not at home)

2-7: Irene (number not in use), Desmond (unable to access to Eblaze)

Okay, I'm not sure what changes there will be in the next half hour (or less). Oh well, I'm glad most of you attempted the assignment. And to answer Desmond's question, it's 10 percent of Term 2's marks.

Hm, and I've no idea I've Mas Selamat and Michael Jackson visiting this blog. Boy, I'm rather famous too.

Hi Mas Selamat, I'm excited to hear from you, I believe you're no longer hiding in the woods...

Michael Jackson, my class sang your "Heal the World" when we were in Primary 6! And I found your CD lying around AVA room in school today. Awww... It seems that someone abandoned you. Double awwww... By the way, has your fake nose collapsed from the severely whitened face of yours? Beat it!

No comments: