Friday, March 13, 2009

Replies to Tags again!

No time to update my blog yet...

Soon. Wait for the next post. I will start putting up all the homework lists for all classes sooooooooon!

I love it when everyone is excited and having a conversation here... haha... but but but... remember, please have integrity, don't pretend to be someone else or state terrible things about one another!


Jun Li: Haha... Cannot say that about Huixin's face. So pretty right? :D

Ethan: I used to play games a lot, now I play much lesser, and usually I play only the puzzle and java games. Haha...

XinRong: I subscribed le... (: So everyone else who wants to add me on youtube, leave a note!

Jacky: Hehehe... Thanks for helping me 'direct traffic' haha... (: And let them fight ba... Don't care larh! :P

Olivia: Hello... Hi^5! I change my mind... BLEAH!

Huixin: YEA, you're famous le! And, who is your kor kor?

JiAn aka Th Freak: LOL, sorry to disappoint you, there's holiday homework!! :D

Niknoi: Where got ugly sia? You look perfectly fine!

KEVIN: Must put your name in bold. I'm so happy to see your post here. Haha... Why, lao3 da4 wants to help me chu1 tou2 ah? How's life so far? Cannot give trouble to new chinese teacher ok?

Andy: Think harder. Ask Belle also can!

Wanni: Don't worry, it's just the beginning. Try harder ok? I'm sure you can do it! All the best!

Jian ren XD: Who's this? HMM.... Identify yourself!

Wee Kiat: Haaa... So who likes Si Rui more?

Jiong Hong: Oei, don't be so nasty! We are suppose to love one another ok!

Chew Rui: Hi Hi Hi!

Jamie: Yo Yo Yo... :D


Ok, gotta rush for CCA now.

Ciao!

No comments: